n 1947, between the Hérault River and the Mediterranean Sea, Jean ALLEMAND, a boat builder and founder of the shipyard, became the pioneering constructor of large scale high technology resin boats, for fishing, pleasure, commerce and professional use.
Today his children have been able to preserve the personal and authentic spirit of the shipyard, and strengthened by years of boat-building, they have been able to maintain the trust of a great number of owners for more than 70 years.
They provide re-fitting, repairs, maintenance and equipment for all types of boat within their 3,000 m2 indoor workshop and 3,000 m2 platform designed for fairing and mooring, and have a busy shop covering 500m2.
The shipyard is equipped with lifting and dis-masting cranes bearing 3, 7 and 12 metric tonnes, with lifting transporters bearing 14 to 45 metric tonnes, and a 20 tonnes ‘Transboat’ lifting cradle.
3,000 m2 platform designed for fairing and mooring
A busy shop covering 500m2
Dis-masting cranes bearing 3, 7 and 12 metric tonnes
Lifting transporters bearing 14 to 45 metric tonnes
Transboat 20 tonnes.