ur expertise is on hand for all your repairs.
We specialise in:
- Resin : all types of repairs, conversions or transformations;
- Steel, stainless steel or Aluminium : all types of arc welding, Inc. Tig and Mig ; pipe-bending for Biminis, bridges, irisfolding and bespoke metalworking ;
- Porthole replacement (Altuglas);
- Sandblasting of hulls and keels;
- Shaft and propeller repairs;
- Bowthrusters fitted;
- Installation of blackwater and greywater reservoirs.
Our team also provide running repairs to your boat:
- Hull cleaning and anti-fouling;
- Anti-corrosion treatment for steel boats;
- Hull cleaning and polishing;
- Anode replacement;
- Engine sundries : cable-glands, linings, replacement of valves and sea-cocks, hydrolube gaskets;
- Various pipework.
For those clients who wish to work on their craft themselves, we offer a complete range of raw materials sold separately:
- Polyester resin and glass fibre (masts, rovimats, roving);
- Nidaplast, polyurethane gel;
- Mastics, gel coat, top-coats;
- Exterior CTBX plywood;
- Pine and Teak;
- Steel / stainless steel / Aluminium : round and square pipes, flat spots, discs and corrugated sheeting;
- Polymethacrylate ‘Altuglas’ portholes.
For other services which we do not provide, we have a list of independent craftsmen who work at our shipyard:
- Electrician / electronics specialist;
- Sail-maker / upholstery specialist / rigging specialist;
- Osmosis treatment;